Thank you for your interest in The Cleaning Network. This page contains everything you need to apply to join our network. We appreciate this may take around 15-20 minutes to complete, but we work with trusted cleaners across the UK and maintain very high standards that we can then sell to potential customers for your services.
If you need help at any stage, please call our team on 07940 249153 who will be happy to assist you. If you’re hard of hearing or deaf you can always send us a WhatsApp or text message on the same number or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find our general and service specific terms & conditions below. Once you have read our terms you can move onto our joining application form.
General Terms & Conditions
- All individuals must pass our vetting process to be able to join our network of cleaners.
- The Cleaning Network reserves the right to reject any application at any stage of the joining process.
- You must complete the vetting form in full in order to be accepted.
- The Cleaning Network expects a high standard of service from our partners, we are looking for like minded individuals and businesses who share our pride in high standards.
- Your insurance policy must cover a minimum public liability value of up to £1,000,000.
- We must be able to find your business online. This may include a Facebook page, website, Check-A-Trade profile etc.
- Vetting is usually completed within 48 hours of application.
Specific Service Terms & Conditions
- Our online canvassing service in an on-going service which is designed to generate you new customers over a long period of time, helping you build and develop your business at a reasonable pace.
- We cannot guarantee you a set amount of new jobs per week.
- We require you to submit a minimum pricing spreadsheet which we will provide you during our onboarding process.
- We expect you to accept at least 90% of the jobs that we generate for you.
- The customers we get you have approached us directly for a window cleaning quote and have accepted the quote given to them based on your own pricing structure.
- Once we agree a quote with a new customer, we will send you the basic details of the job including:
– Type of house
– Number of bedrooms
– If it has a conservatory or extension
– If there is parking or any access issues
– How often they have agreed their windows to be cleaned
– The quote they have been given
– How much the customer will cost you
– Any additional notes
- You must reply to the email within 24 hours if you accept or reject the new customer.
- If you reject the customer, please let us know why.
- Once you accept the customer, you will be automatically issued an invoice and your GoCardless will be charged.
- You will then be sent the customer’s full details including:
– Their address
– Their phone number
– Their email address
– Full details of the job
- We suggest contacting the customer ASAP to reduce the chance of cancellations.
- If the job is a one-off, we charge a flat rate of £5 for the job.
- Some jobs require a visit for a quote (especially commercial work). We will send you an email with some basic details, we charge a flat rate of £5 for jobs that require a visit to quote.
- We guarantee the first clean for every job. The customer has pre-agreed the frequency & price.
- If the customer cancels before the first clean, let us know. We will make contact with the customer to confirm and then issue a credit for the value of the job. We do not issue cash refunds, the credit will be used towards your next customer.
- You will need to setup GoCardless to pay for your new customers.
- You will be issued an invoice after accepting a customer.
- The invoice will charge your GoCardless automatically for the full amount of the invoice.
- We cannot accommodate ‘first clean’ pricing.
- Every job we get you is charged at 1.5x the quoted price.
- We charge you a minimum of £15 per accepted job.
- We provide you with access to a CSV in your cleaning software’s format. This is updated automatically when we send your new customers’ details.
- You will get your own advertisement in your area. All jobs generated through your advert are allocated to your business only.
- We create a personalised email with you that we send all of your new customers to bridge the gap between use confirming your quote and you getting in touch to arrange their first clean.
- In certain circumstances we can offer exclusive area rights.
- Your company must fulfil a certain criteria to be able to access exclusive area rights, and we must not be currently offering our services to other window cleaners in that area.
- If accepted, you will be charged 1.8x per accepted job for standard online canvassing services. You will be charged 2.3x on Speed Canvassing services.
- You will need to accept all work automatically, and will be charged on a weekly basis via GoCardless.
- We will not work with any other window cleaners in your selected area until the exclusive area agreement comes to an end.